How do programmers think about programming? What are some simple ad hoc techniques, some rules, some approaches that will help learn how to program?
Topics include function (subroutines, methods), loop, variables and types, and basic design and problem solving techniques.
- Programmer Thinking - Variables and Types
- Programmer Thinking - Loops and the BEST forms of loops to use
- Programmer Thinking - Functions, parameters, return values
- Programmer Thinking - Introduction to OOP
- Programmer Thinking - Introduction to OOP Analysis and Design
- Programmer Thinking - Slow Talkers and the Façade Pattern
Honig, William L.. Programmer Thinking. Programmer Thinking, , : , 2018. Retrieved from Loyola eCommons, Computer Science: Faculty Publications and Other Works,
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.